Monday, January 31, 2011

Little Steps...

Today, I felt like I achieved a few things. 
I got the children to school on MY schedule, managed to snag an excellent park, worked with the top level literacy group, caught up with a friend, scoped out some interesting properties to assist with planning our renovations, dropped off some Baked Relief to Herston, took a phone call regarding care packages of women's lingerie for flood-affected families, answered numerous emails about the flood relief response for the school, had a long phone conversation with school principal about the flood relief for families, started to help a friend with a legal problem, mooted some possible playdates for the kids, located an upset little girl's brother, treated my children to some ridiculously good ice cream, bought some more Merlo coffee beans, told my children two stories about when I was a child (at their request!), had the children bathed and their dinner (which included the requisite five steamed vegetables) served BEFORE Darling Daddy arrived home, checked my daughter's homework, read three books to my son, listened to my daughter reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, cooked dinner for my husband and made him coffee, caught up on Facebook goings-on and discovered some interesting new blogs!
Oh, and I also managed a 10-minute powernap, lunch and the Red Carpet Special of the SAG Awards.  AND posted a blog entry!!!
I wonder what tomorrow will bring...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment